Volcanoes, Zip-lining, Bribing Police & Swimming in waterfalls in Costa Rica.
” Pura Vida! “
This was an amazing adventure! It’s a gorgeous land which is a home to the most happy, proud and kind people. Ticos ( Costa Ricans ) choose to celebrate life every day and are always grateful for everything they have in their lives. These people treasure human soul above human status, always.
- Sunset/night hike to Arenal Volcano with flashlight and without a guide
- Stayed at the AMAZING! Hidden Canopy Treehouses Boutique Hotel. It is a true home away from home and Jen is absolutely the best hostess I have come across! This is a Hidden Paradise with stunning views of the Gulf of Nicoya.
- Did Ziplining at the Original Canopy Tour in Monteverde
- Swam in Rio Celeste Waterfall
- Talked my way out of a $600 speeding ticket and agreed on $60, which went directly into the cops hands.
- Got a free watermelon
- Drove on the road which even locals thought was closed for construction
- Swam in Llanos del Cortez Waterfall
- Had one of the best dinners of my life at the Mar Y Sol restaurant in Playa Flamingo! It’s worth going to Costa Rica just for that! I was speechless.
- Shared breakfast with a Parrot
- Had two visitors at night, that came through my balcony — a pair of Raccoons.