SAN FRANCISCO, CA, USA
” The City ”
I love this City! ~ Wind, Rides, Chocolate, Champagne, Fireworks, Walking Hills in Heels..
- Had brunch and dinner at the Oldest Restaurant in California ; Tadich Grill and met a true Zen Master – the most amazing waiter in the world – Mr. Barry. I have never seen anything like it! I would come in here just to watch Him! He has spoiled me and ruined it for all other waiters.
- Spend New Years at the Carnelian Room (52nd floor) , overlooking the whole city. It closed for good that night after being open for 40 years.
- Ice skated in downtown
- Went on a bike ride to Berkeley
- Danced in the middle of the street in the drum circle
- Beautiful train ride back to LA
2009 – 2010